I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Joined a book club !!

I was browsing around Yelp last night looking at upcoming events in my area and I saw that they will be having a new book club meeting at a near by bookstore. soooo...

i joined my first book club !!

i'm so stoked and nervous at the same time. haha yep i'm a dork. I don't even know how book clubs work? I think I'm suppose to read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by March 6, maybe take some notes? Then talk about it with the club when we meet. Simple...?

Any pointers for the newbie?? haha

xox
Annie

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment