I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

Here's my 4th "In My Mailbox" that The Story Siren has going on! ;D

This week is going to be easy peasy because I got them all from the same place this time!


Swapped from Paperback Swap
1. The Chocolate Cat Caper by JoAnna Carl
2. The Trouble with Magic by Madelyn Alt
3. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
4. Yankee Wife by Linda Lael Miller
5. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment