I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday (3)



Hellooooo! I know I missed last week's FF ;x sowwwieee, i have a horrible memory! Anywayssss... This week's question is .....

what is the book you are currently "pushing"?

hmm.. well these are actually books I push non-stop and will always push:

1. The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard
2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
3. Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
4. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
(well actually the whole triology!)
5. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
(this is the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.
Any book by Charlaine Harris actually, but DEF this series!!!)
6. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden



What books are you guys "pushing"? I'd love to know!!

xx
Annie


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. awesome choice/blog. Newest Follower. Found you through the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check some of these out! I have read Eragon and the Sookie Stackhouse series but not the rest. New Follower :)


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete