I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #5

Thanks to The Story Siren for doing this weekly meme!

Here are the treasures I have received this past week!!

Swapped from Paperback Swap
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by JoAnne Fluke
2. Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
3. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Swapped from Paperback Swap
4. Wizard's Ward by Deborah Hale
5. Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen

Bought from Target
6. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sofie Kelly
7. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Bought from Barnes & Noble
8. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
9. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain



What do you guys think of my goodies ?!
xox
Annie



4 comments:

  1. Love your book booty! I think you could have possibly received Luxe from me on PBS. I think I send mine out in your direction very recently. Do you think it's possible?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fanstastic mailbox! They all look very interesting. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined Paperback Swap yesterday but I haven't had a chance to put up my books yet or browse! Looks like you got some really good books from them though. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperback Swap is a life saver! You'll love it =] thx for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete