I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday! (1)






I decided to start doing this every friday =] Click button above to get involved!


1. Can you drive a stick shift?
- Nope.. but I'm dying to learn because my mom just got a corvette. She wont let me learn on her new vette though, so I have to find someone who will let me borrow their car to learn. =[



2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
- Pork/Ham and middle eastern food. :x


3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
- My parents buy them but I dont really care for them.



4. How do you pamper yourself?
- This past year I've really been slacking on my pampering =[ Since I quit my job I can't really splurge like I use to. I get my eyebrows threaded often and I'll get a pedicure about once a month or so.... other than that I do my own pampering myself. booooooo



5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
- Eh.. I dont really have a nickname.. my name pretty much sounds like a nickname. My mom calls me "boo" (short for boo-boo... like Yogi & Boo Boo. apparently I use to follow my big bro around like boo boo all the time) and my boyfriend calls me "Bbyluv" (our version of Baby Love)  which is something we created back before we were too shy to say I Love You or give eachother cute nicknames lol.








Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Great answers!I do have a nickname it's luli :). Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete