I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #3

Heeeeey bookers! Here's my 3rd "In My Mailbox" that was started by The Story Siren. I didn't get nearly as many this week as I did the past 2 weeks. I'm trying to manage my bookly income simply because... I'm running out of room!!! haha ;]



Swapped from Paperback Swap
1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
2. Leaving Eden by Anne D. LeClaire


Bought from Moore Books - bookstore in Key Largo, FL
3. Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts
4. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong


[NOT PICTURED]
Bought from Barnes and Noble
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


Let me know what goodies you got this week!!
xx
Annie



Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment