I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!

Happy Valentine's Day to all you book lovers!! I hope your day is filled with love and happiness. Photobucket

Photobucket
From me & my hunny, to you & yours :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and couldn't help but follower. We Miamians must stick together. Especially when we share the same love for books. Happy belated V-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just reread that comment and sorry for the dyslexia so early in the morning... I blame it on the late into the night V-Day celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete