I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday (4)




weekly meme by Parajunkee !


Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...
Okay I have quite a few favorites! I'm able to watch all these great shows because of the wondering invention of DVR <333


The Golden Girls - These old ladies are HILARIOUS and each one is so different from the other! I could only hope to be as awesome as these ladies when I get old. I wish I could travel back in time & move in with them! I've pretty much seen almost ever episode but I dont mind watching them again. I always have their theme song in my head too "Thank you for being a friend!"


Roseanne - Another hilarious show! This crazy lower-middle class family is just all kinds of messed up and obnoxious. I can't say I wish I was part of their family but I sure do wish I lived in the neighborhood to listen to all the drama.






How I Met Your Mother - Oh how I wish I was part of a tight-knit group of friends like these characters. I would love to join in on all their wild shananigans. I still haven't figured out who the mother is but I plan on finding out without cheating! I can't help but love Barney, it's so hard to believe he's gay in real life when his character is such a womanizer! haha




The Big Bang Theory - Who would of thought abunch of geeky scientists could be so entertaining! I would shoot myself if I had to hang around Sheldon all day but it's hilarious to see him annoy the crap out of everyone else!






Glee - I thought this show was so stupid before I even watched it, but once I saw my first episode I was HOOKED! I plan on going out and buying all their soundtracks. I wish I had alittle Rachel Berry in my life, and Lord knows I could listen to her sing all day long!









Gilmore Girls - Okay I don't watch this show anymore, only because I've watched the seasons TWICE. But its still my hands-down absolute fav. show of all time. I WISH I could find a town exactly like Stars Hollow, I'd move their in a heart beat!! I love Lorelai's character so much that I even plan on naming my daughter after her (true story). I would love to have this super mother-daughter bond that these two share. It's unbreakable <3







what are some of your favs? Do you share the same love as me?
xox
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a new follower! I quite like Glee too but I've never seen the others. My first ever FF post is here: http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday.html if you wanna check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. How I Met Your Mother was my favourite as well!

    Drop by if you please :)
    http://lis-diaryofabooklover.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-022411.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Am new follower too !! i love reading lets start a virtual book club

    leave comment if ur interested :)

    Nisha

    ReplyDelete