I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Monday, January 24, 2011

Paperback Swap - Coolest Site Ever !


Soooo.... I wanted to introduce you guys to the most awesome website ever!!


This website has been my obsession for more than a year now!
What you do is:
  • Join the club!
  • Post your books that you want to swap (you get 2 free credits when you post 10 books!)
  • You receive a credit for each of the books you send out, which you can use to order other books!
  • When you find a book you want, click "Order this Book" or put it on your wishlist if it's not available at the moment, you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
  • When someone requests one of your books print the wrapper, wrap the book & add postage, pop the book in the mail! (you will pay the postage for the books you send out - but you dont pay anything for the books that come to you!)

So far I have mailed 42 books, and I have received 61 books! (This is possible because I switched over credits I received at Swap A DVD to my paperback swap account. 2 DVD credits = 3 book credits)

You can even rate/review and check out other's reviews on books. I have found so many new, interesting books on this site just by browsing! I recommend this to all my fellow bookers because this is a way you can make room on your shelves for new books and trade out the ones you've already read/don't want anymore! All you do is pay for the shipping on the books you send out but you don't pay anything for the books that are coming to you! AWESOME!

The site even keeps track of the money you save swapping your books. So far I have saved $274.50! SCORE ;D

So I suggest all of you go to this awesomeness site & get to swapping!!

Click the banner below!


vvvvv


Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.


2 comments: