I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Follow Friday & Sneak Peak!


Okay I know I'm horrible about getting this Follow Friday out on time >_< better late than never? eh.. oh well lol.  The question this week is.... *drum roll* .......

who do you cheer for?

hmm... well... I'm going to assume this applies to all sports teams? I honestly don't really give a hoot about sports but since my boyfriend is THE biggest sports nut on this planet, I have to show alittle enthusiasm here and there... so "we" are Miami Dolphins fans ("Dolfans"), Miami Heat fans, and UM Hurricanes fans.... I bet you can't guess which city I live in ;)




btw... I just wanted to share what happens when my friends & family let me roam the streets alone for the whole day...

(info about these will be included in the next "In My Mailbox"- stay tuned!)

8 comments:

  1. I'm following you will you follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps this blog: http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Tuck Everlasting in that pile! Such a good book. I'm stopping by from Follow Friday. Cute blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the follow :)
    Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25kati - you've been followed ;)

    Alissa - I loved the movie so much I figured I would love the book even more!

    Cleo - thanks for being awesome! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie! New follower! Stop by and say hi if you get a chance!
    Have a great week!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  8. stephanie - love your blog! thanks for sharing!

    Kristin - thanks for your follow! just checked out your blog - AWESOME! i def followed back :)

    ReplyDelete