I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Thursday, January 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

So I am doing my first "In My Mailbox" that was started by The Story Siren which consists of posting books I have received each week (or however often I get new books), whether it was bought or swapped or whatev. This week I actually added quite a few books to my overflowing bookshelves. 


Swapped from Paperback Swap
1. The Welsh Girl by Peter Ho Davies
2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers



Bought at Barnes & Noble
 3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
4. One In A Million by Kimberla Lawson Roby
5. Elixir by Hilary Duff
6. When We Get To Surf City by Bob Greene
7. The Day The Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan


Given to me by a friend
8. Dance Upon The Air by Nora Roberts
9. Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts
10. Face The Fire by Nora Roberts

Bought from Downtown Book Center (Used Bookstore)
11. Murder in Little Italy by Victoria Thompson
12. The Ishbane Conspiracy by Angela Alcorn


If any of you have read any of the books listed above please give me your opinion! I'd love to hear your perspective on the stories/writing style/author/etc..

xoxox
Annie

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved Graceling!! I hope you enjoy it =)

    Here's my IMM for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

    New Follower!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the follow! & i'm glad u liked my IMM :) just followed u back! ;D

    ReplyDelete