I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Friday, January 28, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

Here's my 2nd "In My Mailbox" that was started by The Story Siren which consists of posting books I have received each week (or however often I get new books), whether it was bought or swapped or whatev.

I got abunchhh of books this week just like last week, SCORE!




Swapped from Paperback Swap 
1. Shakespeare's Christmas by Charlaine Harris
2. Shakespeare's Trollop by Charlaine Harris

Bought from Barnes & Noble
3. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
4. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
6. Awakened by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
7. Queen of Dragons by Shana Abe
8. The Tudor Chronicles by Susan Doran



Bought from local used book store
Book Barn Book Exchange
9. Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
10. Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
11. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
12. Catherine, Called Birdy by Karen Cushman
13. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
14. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
15. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
16. Fly Me To The Moon by Alyson Noel
17. True Love and Homegrown Tomatoes by Julie Cannon
18. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
19. Family Patterns by Kristin Eckhardt

(I actually got #15 & #19 for FREE for buying $20 worth of books ;D )



Bought from Barnes & Noble
20. A Spoonful of Poison by M.C. Beaton
21. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
22. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
23. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
24. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

(I already have #24 but this was a set that I bought together. So I
swapped my used copy on Paperback Swap)


Swapped from Paperback Swap
25. Shakespeare's Counselor by Charlaine Harris

Bought from Borders
26. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
27. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


What did you guys get this week?! ;D
xox
Annie

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment