I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oopsiess :x

Okay so this is not one of my normal posts.. just something funny that just happened to me, and I wanted to share it with people I know could appreciate the humor of it...

Okay well I was just on the Barnes & Noble website checking on some orders I've made. I placed an order on January 1st (I received giftcards for Christmas and my birthday - I couldn't help myself!) which won't be shipped till the 25th. It won't be shipped till then for some unknown reason. Anyways..

I couldn't remember what I ordered and as I scanned through the list... I see that I order the book Fallen by Lauren Kate. YES the book I JUST finished reading (I bought it last time I was in the B&N store - January 11th). I'm so surprised in myself because I usually keep an excellent tab on books I've already purchased.

Damn B&N for making me wait so long for these books! lol no not really, I dont know what I would do without this company. They are my absolute favorite store ever <3 kiss kiss!

5 comments:

  1. If the order hasn't shipped yet give them a call you may be able to cancel the one book you already read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that happened with me with my anita blake book (anita series has 20 books) - bought two blue moon. well ofcourse i asked for a replacement and showed them my two books.

    i haven't read fallen - but its on my wish-list. :)

    btw, thanks for hopping by my blog and im your newest follower!

    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRN2SHOP9 - i tried to cancel it but the website wouldn't let me, but luckily I'll be able to exchange it at my local store :)

    iamjenai - thanks for the follow back! i'm new to the book blogging world but hopefully I'll catch on quick! :) I read a short story from the anita blake series and i was hooked! I've been collecting all of the books in the series, i think I have about 7 now? thankfully i've been finding most of them at used bookstores and book fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heeey! wow. you know i have 10 anita blake books and found most of them in booksale too! just last night found one The Nightseer by L.K. Hamilton too!

    that's actually a problem with the anita blake books because there are too many books and i couldn't recall each of them. after what happenned with Blue Moon, i had to call home first before i buy new Anita. Love Booksale!

    You have a nice blog and i look forward to reading more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete