I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Snapshot (4)





I couldn't choose just one so I put both. The first one is a full moon the night before the shuttle launch of the Endeavour, in Titusville, FL. This is my aunt & uncle's back yard. The whole family went over to BBQ and watch the shuttle launch the next morning.

The 2nd picture is the lift off of the Endeavour! It was the last launch of that shuttle, and 2nd to last launch ever. It is so sad they are canceling the space program and really hurts my heart!

Did anybody watch the shuttle launch? In person or on the television?

xox
Annie




3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've always wanted to see a shuttle launch in person - who knows if that will ever happen now. Both photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there but not for an actual lunch. great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is not only a wonderful photo, but a great historical moment. Does your aunt and uncle need another niece, I'm available. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete