I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday [2]

Top Ten Tuesday meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! ;D

This week's topic:
Top Ten Books You Want To See Made Into Movies

  1. The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard
  2. Eldest by Christopher Paolini I know they made a movie out of the first book in this series but I really wish they would keep going!
  3. Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett
  4. Marked by P.C. Cast Well actually I wish they would do the whole series =]
  5. The Fairy-Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley I don't think they have made any movies out of The Sisters Grimm but I think it could be a movie that was enjoyable by a wide range of ages.
  6. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  7. The Lost City of Faar by D.J. MacHale I actually think I would enjoy the movie more than I enjoyed the book because it is so action packed ! I honestly gave the book a 3/5 stars... but the movie I'm sure would get ba higher rating.
  8. Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris I love the main character so much, I would love to see her come to life like how Sookie Stackhouse did in True Blood.
  9. Family Patterns by Kristin Eckhardt
  10. Evermore by Alyson Noel 






1 comment:

  1. Nice list! I'm a new follower(: Follow me? magicisinwords.blogspot.com
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete