I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Saturday, April 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

Hosted by The Story Siren ;D



Okay in all honesty, I have NO idea why I received this book, lol. It came straight from the publishing company SOHO, but I'm not sure if I actually received this because of a giveaway I won (and was not informed that I won) or if the publishers sent it to me for review.

Either way, THANK YOU SOHO for sending this to me! It will most likely be my next book to read. Even though this is the third book in the series, I feel confident enough with it that I won't need to read the first 2 books of the series before. If I enjoy this book then I will then go and purchase the first 2. 

Mystery novels are my new favorite so I'm really excited to read this one.

Keep on the look out for a review in the near future =]


xox 
Annie 

3 comments:

  1. This book looks really interesting! I'll have to check it out (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks interesting, I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete