I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

Hosted by The Story Siren ;D



Giveaway from Good Reads
1. The Strawberry letter by Shirley Strawberry
I am soooo excited that I finally won a First Reads Giveaway on Good Reads ! Thanks so much to Good Reads, Shirley Strawberry, and One World for sending me this book! I'm so excited to read it! Especially with everything that is going on in my life right now, I think it came in my life at just the right time :)


Bought from Barnes and Noble
2. The King's Daughter by Barbara Kyle

Swapped from Paperback Swap
3. I Scream You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson
4. Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler

Swapped from Paperback Swap
5.The Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton

Bought from Target
6. Welcome to Last Chance by Hope Ramsay



Do any of you have a review on these ? I'd love to see what you thought =]

xox
Annie


 

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read M.C. Beaton yet but I know a lot of people who like them. Welcome to Last Chance looks good too. I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by today. Come again real soon.

    ReplyDelete