I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday [1]


Soooo here's my first Top Ten Tuesday meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! ;D


This week's topic is
Top Ten Books I Just HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf

Well I'm sure I could name wayyy more than 10 but I'll try to narrow it down >_<

  1. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
  2. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Berry
  3. The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
  4. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  6. The Magicians by Lev Grossman
  7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  8. Elixir by Hilary Duff
  9. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  10. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I have Anita Blake, Richelle Mead and L.J. Smith on my list too!

    Also looks like we read a lot of the same books, so I'm a new follower :D Hope to read some great reviews and get tons of suggestions from your posts :D

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    All of these are much newer than the ones that made my list--so they're not so embarrassing! =)

    How do you plan to whittle your list down? Will you get to them in the order you bought them, in the order they were published, or as the mood strikes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not bringing any more books into the house for at least three weeks - hopefully.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete