I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update !

Hello beautiful bookers! I just wanted to update you guys again, let you know I haven't forgotten about my baby! (my blog duhhh) .... I have made time to read again! yay! still not as much as before but I'm almost done with Awakened. This semester is getting busy plus my schedule has been packed with doctor appts, registering for next semester, making time for all my friends, and of course SLEEP! I dont know what is up with me but I'm tired all the time (yes I've already had my blood work checked, everythings fine & dandy there!) .... I'm still adjusting to living at home too.

Well I'm not really sure what else to say!! Expect a book review in the next day or so. If I didn't have to be up at 7am I would go finish the book right now! (It's already 1am.. boooo)

OH i just thought I'd mention that I have become OBSESSED with the giveaways on Goodreads ! I already won a book! My first one ever!! I'm soooo excited to receive it in the mail & share with you guys! Look forward to that as well =]

Okay, love ya bookiesssss! Talk to you soon!!
xox
Annie


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment