I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm baccckkkk!

I want to apologize for being M.I.A. for so long! Life has been crazy lately. I moved back home, was sick for a while, went out of town... I havent even read in over a week! That's just pure insane for me. But, hopefully things will start looking up soon and I'll get back to my old self!

I spent the weekend at my best friend's house in Key West and I'd like to share some pictures with you guys.

Hope you enjoy <33

xox
Annie

Smathers Beach, Key West FL

Watching the sailboats

Picture I took with my iphone of the Key West sunset

Drum circle on Duval Street ... well more like drum line lol

Duval Street at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment