I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want
and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skill I want.
And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones
and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.
And I am horribly limited. - Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In My Mailbox #13

Hosted by The Story Siren ;D

Bought from Barnes and Noble
1. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
2. Fade by Lisa McMann
3. Rumors by Anna Godbersen

Given to me by family member
4. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton


Bought at used bookstore
5. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
6. Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett

Won in a Goodreads giveaway
7. Spellcast by Barbara Ashford


The majority of these are 2nd, 3rd, 4th books in a series that I've already started. I don't know why but I tend to jump around from series to series instead of reading each book back to back. Are you the same way?

xox
Annie


1 comment: